+ Reply to Thread

Thread: 2016-2017 Philadelphia Flyers Thread

2016-2017 Philadelphia Flyers Thread

Forgive me if watching the 76ers, the Flyers, the Primaries and typing on Twitter that I didn't spell it out until you started acting an ass, but I guess I should have expected your nature to reveal itself.

King Breather John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute

Pro-Tebow. God Bless. mpt has a reputation beyond repute mpt has a reputation beyond repute mpt has a reputation beyond repute mpt has a reputation beyond repute mpt has a reputation beyond repute mpt has a reputation beyond repute mpt has a reputation beyond repute mpt has a reputation beyond repute mpt has a reputation beyond repute mpt has a reputation beyond repute mpt has a reputation beyond repute mpt's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    @PhilaPhan They need to lose, just one game. They need to. You canards predicting they sweep through da playoffs, don't know how much losing HELPS a team. They need to persevere through adversity and see what it's like to lose. MASE will go into the playoffs at 82-0 and feel the INTENSE presh on him. Sit the starters in the final week, coach. Do the right thing, you know you have to.

leave the fake BS tweets to OP

Radko Gudas multi year extension. Two steps forward one step back with this team.

How long are they going to keep one foot in the 70s?
    Forgive me if watching the 76ers, the Flyers, the Primaries and typing on Twitter that I didn't spell it out until you started acting an ass, but I guess I should have expected your nature to reveal itself.

+ Reply to Thread