1 11.11%

3 33.33%

2 22.22%
  • Less than 6

1 11.11%
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: everyone who died in 2016 memorial Eagles Win Prediction Thread

Terrible pun mtcal has a reputation beyond repute mtcal has a reputation beyond repute mtcal has a reputation beyond repute mtcal has a reputation beyond repute mtcal has a reputation beyond repute mtcal has a reputation beyond repute mtcal has a reputation beyond repute mtcal has a reputation beyond repute mtcal has a reputation beyond repute mtcal has a reputation beyond repute mtcal has a reputation beyond repute mtcal's Avatar
    Blog Entries

everyone who died in 2016 memorial Eagles Win Prediction Thread

Here's the schedule:

v Cleveland
    @ Chicago mnf
    v Pittsburgh
    @ Detroit
    @ Washington
    v Minnesota
    @ Dallas snf
    @ NY Giants
    v Atlanta
    @ Seattle
    v Green Bay mnf
    @ Cincinnati
    v Washington
    @ Baltinore
    v NY Giants thursday
    v Dallas
    Quote Originally Posted by pp999 View Post
    MT you don't post as much anymore but when you do it's clear you are the absolute worst
    Quote Originally Posted by KrukNut View Post
    it's posts like that that really make me hate MT
    Quote Originally Posted by mpt View Post
    Classic MT

12-4

9-7. They go on a nice streak at the end of the season. Good post MT.

there is 0 chance they get to 6 wins. It's likely they traded away the #1 overall pick for this years draft.
    Copyright 2011 ADK Innovations, LLC dba Philly Sports Central ALL RIGHTS RESERVED

how would they win the NFC East and still get the #1 pick in the draft? I don't think it works like that peep, no lottery in the NFL draft

Pittsburgh, Seattle, Green Bay and Cincinnati seem like the only guaranteed losses. No chance they traded away the number 1 over all pick.

oh, they did
    Copyright 2011 ADK Innovations, LLC dba Philly Sports Central ALL RIGHTS RESERVED

7-9
    Forgive me if watching the 76ers, the Flyers, the Primaries and typing on Twitter that I didn't spell it out until you started acting an ass, but I guess I should have expected your nature to reveal itself.

Quote Originally Posted by Guest8008 View Post
    Pittsburgh, Seattle, Green Bay and Cincinnati seem like the only guaranteed losses. No chance they traded away the number 1 over all pick.
    They'll win three of those four.

12-4, nostrils fully closed.

King Breather John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute
    Quote Originally Posted by PhillyFan10287 View Post
    7-9
    jmuCJ
    mtcal
    PhillyFan10287

winners

+ Reply to Thread