+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: StubHub ads on 76ers jersey???

StubHub ads on 76ers jersey???

What do you think about StubHub ads on 76ers jersey?

Do you like it or not?

My name is Young Suh and I'm a professor at University of West Georgia.
    I'm conducting a research regarding the effect of jersey sponsorship on sport fans' attitudes and behavioral intentions.

I would really appreciate if you go the link below and take a survey (less than 5 minutes).

After completing this survey, you will have the option of providing contact information to be entered in a raffle for a $100 gift card to Amazon.com

https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/MJT6VKP

Please let me know if you have any suggestion or question.

Thank you guys!

King Breather John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute

Forgive me if watching the 76ers, the Flyers, the Primaries and typing on Twitter that I didn't spell it out until you started acting an ass, but I guess I should have expected your nature to reveal itself.

I graduated from UWG, class of '96
    Copyright 2011 ADK Innovations, LLC dba Philly Sports Central ALL RIGHTS RESERVED

King Breather John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute

My Ben Simmons jersey arrived the other day. No StubHub ad though.
    Forgive me if watching the 76ers, the Flyers, the Primaries and typing on Twitter that I didn't spell it out until you started acting an ass, but I guess I should have expected your nature to reveal itself.

Had you filled out Young Suh's survey that jersey could have been on him. Instead you paid full price.
    Copyright 2011 ADK Innovations, LLC dba Philly Sports Central ALL RIGHTS RESERVED

Pretty sure that's how PhilApePhans got over run over by Chinese hackers.

Young Suh is Korean, jackass

+ Reply to Thread