+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Vegas releases team win over/unders

Vegas releases team win over/unders

at 27.5, your PHILADELPHIA 76ERS!!!

Copyright 2011 ADK Innovations, LLC dba Philly Sports Central ALL RIGHTS RESERVED

Copyright 2011 ADK Innovations, LLC dba Philly Sports Central ALL RIGHTS RESERVED

So the Knicks traded for a 'star' PG and spent a zillion dollars and they're projected to win 6 more games. Solid.

at least he believes in teamwork (when it comes to [email protected])

Embiid's ceiling is approximately 72% of what Porzingis currently is.

Practice facility open for business. How long till someone gets shot?
    Forgive me if watching the 76ers, the Flyers, the Primaries and typing on Twitter that I didn't spell it out until you started acting an ass, but I guess I should have expected your nature to reveal itself.

If I was a player, I'd definitely pick up a late 90s subaru outback off of craigslist for my daily driver to practice.

Porzingis has the best skill set for a big man since Shaquille O'Neal.

Quote Originally Posted by SwingOnThis View Post
    Porzingis is a fa66ot

KP will show you who the real ****** is, Swing

I've Got Hard Nips rncd89 has a reputation beyond repute rncd89 has a reputation beyond repute rncd89 has a reputation beyond repute rncd89 has a reputation beyond repute rncd89 has a reputation beyond repute rncd89 has a reputation beyond repute rncd89 has a reputation beyond repute rncd89 has a reputation beyond repute rncd89 has a reputation beyond repute rncd89 has a reputation beyond repute rncd89 has a reputation beyond repute rncd89's Avatar
    4. SIXERS UNDER 27.5

The Sixers' over/under last year was just 21.5, meaning after two years of beating expectations, all they had to do was be just four wins better than their 2015 mark. Instead, the year they were supposed to be better, they slammed back down to 10 lonely wins. Jerry Colangelo and his son Bryan believe they're changing the culture, so OK, sure, let's give that alone eight wins. Ben Simmons is probably good for another three wins, same for Joel Embiid if he's healthy. Veteran additions like Jerryd Bayless and Gerald Henderson likely get them another 2-3 wins.
    You're still at 27 wins.
    They are projected to improve over last year's mark by 17 wins, which is a huge number, let alone with a roster of mostly young guys with major holes in their games. And there could be trades with Nerlens Noel and Jahlil Okafor that are difficult to project. The Sixers will be better this year -- or at least they should be -- but they can be better and still not win close to 27 games.
    If your not mad at this sentence. Than they're is something wrong with you.

+ Reply to Thread