+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Well, Jose Fernandez isn't coming here when he hits free agency

Well, Jose Fernandez isn't coming here when he hits free agency

Thanks, 2016.
    Copyright 2011 ADK Innovations, LLC dba Philly Sports Central ALL RIGHTS RESERVED

Foul Pops is sad he lost a player from both of his fantasy teams. That's a tough break for him.

had I known a fellow poster had such a close personal relationship with Fernandez I'd never have taken the situation so lightly.

My condolences, Foul Pops
    Copyright 2011 ADK Innovations, LLC dba Philly Sports Central ALL RIGHTS RESERVED

good looking young superstar athlete out on a boat that late with two men, anyone else seeing the gay red flag here?

No, they had probably disposed of the women already.

that's a good point, they were a bunch of thieving raping mexicans. When is that wall getting here?

Jose can you see?

Quote Originally Posted by Ghost-Of-Ron-Jones View Post
    Jose can you sea?
    whoa, guy. way insensitive.

Unfortunately, Philadelphia is all too familiar with this.

RIP

This guy was a face of MLB. Such a great story. To have it end like that? Wow.

Reminds me or Pelle and Jerome even though the Flyers lost Dmitri to a boating accident like Jose. Pelle was just about to become a huge, huge star in the NHL, people thought Jerome might have been starting a HoF career. Was Fernandez a top 3-5 pitcher in all of baseball?

BS is right. I remember when Yannick got cancer and died. And Barry getting leukemia is the reason they have the carnival. Poor Roger got cancer and eventually got pushed out from behind the Flyers bench in favor of Craig. And it wasn't pro hoops, but Hank was a local guy. Bo picked up his mantle and succeeded for the both of them, though.

----------------

Scottish Eagle is "genuinely gutted about this news. Appropriate that he pitched 8 shutout innings with 12 strikeouts in his final start. Just another day at the office for him."

He probably would have been really embarrassed to go into the afterlife on a 5 ip 3er 2bb 6k effort, that's for sure.

---------------

I just left Miami last Tuesday to see family and didn't see this coming

R.I.P...

Poor Wynnron. Didn't notice the clouds of doom hanging over the kid. Couldn't tell a boat crash was imminent. At least he could tie this tragedy into his vacation. Could have been him, for sure.

Surprised he didn't see it coming. All the signs were there.

King Breather John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by John Gulbunney View Post
    lol

+ Reply to Thread