+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast

Thread: Nerlens Noel wants out, clearly laughs at Sam Hinkie

Quote Originally Posted by SwingOnThis View Post
    And he doesn't pass out of the post. He's black a hole.
    correct
    Forgive me if watching the 76ers, the Flyers, the Primaries and typing on Twitter that I didn't spell it out until you started acting an ass, but I guess I should have expected your nature to reveal itself.

I've Got Hard Nips rncd89 has a reputation beyond repute rncd89 has a reputation beyond repute rncd89 has a reputation beyond repute rncd89 has a reputation beyond repute rncd89 has a reputation beyond repute rncd89 has a reputation beyond repute rncd89 has a reputation beyond repute rncd89 has a reputation beyond repute rncd89 has a reputation beyond repute rncd89 has a reputation beyond repute rncd89 has a reputation beyond repute rncd89's Avatar
    He doesn't have to play defense. Defense is important if you have the luxury of players that get the team up by a lot early. Lead protectors are useless if you can't get a lead. The team has no source of offense outside. Maybe Luwawu winds up being a decent shooter but as it stands right now the most reliable shooter is Covington which isn't ideal.
    If your not mad at this sentence. Than they're is something wrong with you.

when you have Noel on the floor your offense is running 4 against 5. Okafor is a shitty defensive C, but he's still a near 7' presence in the middle. If you could combine those two and Ben Simmons, you'd basically have Porzingis.
    Copyright 2011 ADK Innovations, LLC dba Philly Sports Central ALL RIGHTS RESERVED

I've Got Hard Nips rncd89 has a reputation beyond repute rncd89 has a reputation beyond repute rncd89 has a reputation beyond repute rncd89 has a reputation beyond repute rncd89 has a reputation beyond repute rncd89 has a reputation beyond repute rncd89 has a reputation beyond repute rncd89 has a reputation beyond repute rncd89 has a reputation beyond repute rncd89 has a reputation beyond repute rncd89 has a reputation beyond repute rncd89's Avatar
    That's cute
    If your not mad at this sentence. Than they're is something wrong with you.

Quote Originally Posted by pp999 View Post
    when you have Noel on the floor your offense is running 4 against 5. Okafor is a shitty defensive C, but he's still a near 7' presence in the middle. If you could combine those two and Ben Simmons, you'd basically have Porzingis.
    A gay octaroon?

swing would keep noel over okafor? what the ever living **** man

Defense is important KN. If Noel was even SLIGHTLY competent offensively that would help.

But the contract status of each makes it a no-brainer. You have to deal Noel for whatever you can get.

In the end, it really doesn't matter. Embiid is gonna beast for the next 15 years and those two would just be backups.

But the contract status of each makes it a no-brainer. You have to deal Noel for whatever you can get.

In the end, it really doesn't matter. Embiid is gonna beast for the next 15 years and those two would just be backups.
    whoa, guy. why you in so early?

King Breather John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute
    Quote Originally Posted by e-five View Post
    whoa, guy. why you in so early?
    that's what she said

It really doesn't matter, because whoever gets traded is going to be the guy that Sixers fans say they never liked and stinks anyway.

Regarding Embiid, even in his workout videos with no one guarding him he looks really slow to me. I'm not sure how he has the reputation of being such a good athlete, I don't see it at all. To be honest I don't think he's that good even at 100%.
    Copyright 2011 ADK Innovations, LLC dba Philly Sports Central ALL RIGHTS RESERVED

Assuming a healthy Embiid. I'd rather a Noel type off the bench. But you can get a cheaper version I guess.
    Forgive me if watching the 76ers, the Flyers, the Primaries and typing on Twitter that I didn't spell it out until you started acting an ass, but I guess I should have expected your nature to reveal itself.

+ Reply to Thread