+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast

Thread: Nerlens Noel wants out, clearly laughs at Sam Hinkie

I know there's a lot of hype and it's fun with Embiid being out there, but I hope folks are patient with dude.

He's more than a step behind and you can see his motor functions are really behind other players.

-----------

isn't that something you say about someone going through occupational therapy after they have a stroke or brain injury?

Quote Originally Posted by SwingOnThis View Post
    Embiid is slow now?
    it looks that way to me. Just another plodding big man.
    Copyright 2011 ADK Innovations, LLC dba Philly Sports Central ALL RIGHTS RESERVED

maybe he'd get quicker if he got into a nice pair of converse or skechers? something with A+ arch support.

King Breather John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute

I've Got Hard Nips rncd89 has a reputation beyond repute rncd89 has a reputation beyond repute rncd89 has a reputation beyond repute rncd89 has a reputation beyond repute rncd89 has a reputation beyond repute rncd89 has a reputation beyond repute rncd89 has a reputation beyond repute rncd89 has a reputation beyond repute rncd89 has a reputation beyond repute rncd89 has a reputation beyond repute rncd89 has a reputation beyond repute rncd89's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by SwingOnThis View Post
    Defense is important KN. If Noel was even SLIGHTLY competent offensively that would help.
    But he's not so that point is moot
    If your not mad at this sentence. Than they're is something wrong with you.

All things considered about NBA big men, I would always keep the offensive player over the defensive player.

"Defense" can be taught, through coaching and work ethic/desire. You can't really teach big men how to shoot, or score.

In theory yes but good luck teaching much to a NBA big men considering their typical demographic.
    Forgive me if watching the 76ers, the Flyers, the Primaries and typing on Twitter that I didn't spell it out until you started acting an ass, but I guess I should have expected your nature to reveal itself.

Tried listening to Noel on the Woj podcast. Wow, he's one dumb mother****er. It's stunning how ****ing stupid he is. Trying to use words and phrases that he's heard other blacks use and he has no idea how. Sad.

"I think i've done a well job"

also Noel is a piece of ****, he practically destroyed the house of some white guy he was renting from and then denied everything and refuses to pay for the damages. Yeah, the house just somehow got ruined another way, totally separate from the lazy stupid basketball player.

He's a piece of **** on the Shady McCoy level.

he's a thug, but he's not different than 95% of the league. I'd say he falls in the average range of IQ for blacks, somewhere between 55 and 70.
    Copyright 2011 ADK Innovations, LLC dba Philly Sports Central ALL RIGHTS RESERVED

+ Reply to Thread