+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast

Thread: Nerlens Noel wants out, clearly laughs at Sam Hinkie

i literally said it in the next post man

I've Got Hard Nips rncd89 has a reputation beyond repute rncd89 has a reputation beyond repute rncd89 has a reputation beyond repute rncd89 has a reputation beyond repute rncd89 has a reputation beyond repute rncd89 has a reputation beyond repute rncd89 has a reputation beyond repute rncd89 has a reputation beyond repute rncd89 has a reputation beyond repute rncd89 has a reputation beyond repute rncd89 has a reputation beyond repute rncd89's Avatar
    To be fair there's no way you look at pron and don't know who mia khalifa is
    If your not mad at this sentence. Than they're is something wrong with you.

i bet JC still rocks VHS tapes

I've Got Hard Nips rncd89 has a reputation beyond repute rncd89 has a reputation beyond repute rncd89 has a reputation beyond repute rncd89 has a reputation beyond repute rncd89 has a reputation beyond repute rncd89 has a reputation beyond repute rncd89 has a reputation beyond repute rncd89 has a reputation beyond repute rncd89 has a reputation beyond repute rncd89 has a reputation beyond repute rncd89 has a reputation beyond repute rncd89's Avatar
    He has one of those "Text 'HOT' to 19850 to get naked pictures sent straight to your phone" services on his low res flip phone
    If your not mad at this sentence. Than they're is something wrong with you.

Quote Originally Posted by KrukNut View Post
    i literally said it in the next post man
    you said you didn't want to google it at work, I didn't know why
    Copyright 2011 ADK Innovations, LLC dba Philly Sports Central ALL RIGHTS RESERVED

Quote Originally Posted by rncd89 View Post
    To be fair there's no way you look at pron and don't know who mia khalifa is
    the name sounded familiar, I thought she was a rapper
    Copyright 2011 ADK Innovations, LLC dba Philly Sports Central ALL RIGHTS RESERVED

thats wiz khalifa

yeah, that now sounds right

he sings that stupid ass black and yellow song all the trashy pittsburgh fans love

I don't know what that is

KN when you're home tonight turn on Teen Mom 2 and see what your wife says

+ Reply to Thread