+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast

Thread: Nerlens Noel wants out, clearly laughs at Sam Hinkie

I've Got Hard Nips rncd89 has a reputation beyond repute rncd89 has a reputation beyond repute rncd89 has a reputation beyond repute rncd89 has a reputation beyond repute rncd89 has a reputation beyond repute rncd89 has a reputation beyond repute rncd89 has a reputation beyond repute rncd89 has a reputation beyond repute rncd89 has a reputation beyond repute rncd89 has a reputation beyond repute rncd89 has a reputation beyond repute rncd89's Avatar
    KN sold weed to Wiz Khalifa when he was last in Philly
    If your not mad at this sentence. Than they're is something wrong with you.

Quote Originally Posted by pp999 View Post
    KN when you're home tonight turn on Teen Mom 2 and see what your wife says
    i'm pretty sure she watches it but when im not around because i always mock her for watching trashy tv

King Breather John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute
    Quote Originally Posted by SwingOnThis View Post

Quote Originally Posted by KrukNut View Post
    i'm pretty sure she watches it but when im not around because i always mock her for watching trashy tv
    She really should just divorce you.
    Copyright 2011 ADK Innovations, LLC dba Philly Sports Central ALL RIGHTS RESERVED

My kid and his friends like this song

they play that song constantly at the cowboys games, it's so ****ing terrible

She really should just divorce you.
    oh i wouldn't judge her for watching teen mom 2, i kind of like that show, but she watches all of those stupid bravo shows like real housewives of atlanta and ****, plus the kardashian shows

My kid and his friends like this song

explain to me how they aren't apes
    Copyright 2011 ADK Innovations, LLC dba Philly Sports Central ALL RIGHTS RESERVED

that song doesn't really seem appropriate for a 10 year old swing, now that i've listened to mroe than just the chorus

explain to me how they aren't apes
    if i was black i would be embarrassed by **** like this wouldnt you?

that song doesn't really seem appropriate for a 10 year old swing, now that i've listened to mroe than just the chorus
    He's 11.

if i was black i would be embarrassed by **** like this wouldnt you?
    Is this rhetorical?

+ Reply to Thread