+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast

Thread: Nerlens Noel wants out, clearly laughs at Sam Hinkie

King Breather John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute
    Quote Originally Posted by KrukNut View Post
    oh i wouldn't judge her for watching teen mom 2, i kind of like that show, but she watches all of those stupid bravo shows like real housewives of atlanta and ****, plus the kardashian shows
    bravo is on non stop at my place. I think they subliminally brainwash these broads.

have you two considered that you may have just married dumb whores?
    Copyright 2011 ADK Innovations, LLC dba Philly Sports Central ALL RIGHTS RESERVED

aren't they all though?

Pro-Tebow. God Bless. mpt has a reputation beyond repute mpt has a reputation beyond repute mpt has a reputation beyond repute mpt has a reputation beyond repute mpt has a reputation beyond repute mpt has a reputation beyond repute mpt has a reputation beyond repute mpt has a reputation beyond repute mpt has a reputation beyond repute mpt has a reputation beyond repute mpt has a reputation beyond repute mpt's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Do you think the Sixers can and will draft that Joe Mixon guy to replace Noel??

King Breather John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute
    Quote Originally Posted by KrukNut View Post
    aren't they all though?

Quote Originally Posted by mpt View Post
    Do you think the Sixers can and will draft that Joe Mixon guy to replace Noel??
    a literal lol from psub. Well done jew.
    Copyright 2011 ADK Innovations, LLC dba Philly Sports Central ALL RIGHTS RESERVED

I've Got Hard Nips rncd89 has a reputation beyond repute rncd89 has a reputation beyond repute rncd89 has a reputation beyond repute rncd89 has a reputation beyond repute rncd89 has a reputation beyond repute rncd89 has a reputation beyond repute rncd89 has a reputation beyond repute rncd89 has a reputation beyond repute rncd89 has a reputation beyond repute rncd89 has a reputation beyond repute rncd89 has a reputation beyond repute rncd89's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by John Gulbunney View Post
    bravo is on non stop at my place. I think they subliminally brainwash these broads.
    That Vandepump show ins't that bad
    If your not mad at this sentence. Than they're is something wrong with you.

I'm a fan of Million Dollar Listing. The housewife shows are garbage. My wife used to watch a lot of Bravo, but we just discovered we get the ID channel on our TV's without the full boxes and now have been mostly watching that.

Quote Originally Posted by rncd89 View Post
    That Vandepump show ins't that bad
    Top Chef ftw brah

Quote Originally Posted by SwingOnThis View Post
    I watch Beverly Hills housewives
    is that the one with the women related to the Hilton's or the one with that horseface insurance saleswoman who always talks about how successful she is?

I've Got Hard Nips rncd89 has a reputation beyond repute rncd89 has a reputation beyond repute rncd89 has a reputation beyond repute rncd89 has a reputation beyond repute rncd89 has a reputation beyond repute rncd89 has a reputation beyond repute rncd89 has a reputation beyond repute rncd89 has a reputation beyond repute rncd89 has a reputation beyond repute rncd89 has a reputation beyond repute rncd89 has a reputation beyond repute rncd89's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by John Gulbunney View Post
    Top Chef ftw brah
    It was good then they started making it about the people and not the food.
    If your not mad at this sentence. Than they're is something wrong with you.

+ Reply to Thread