+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Thread: Nerlens Noel wants out, clearly laughs at Sam Hinkie

Quote Originally Posted by KrukNut View Post
    is that the one with the women related to the Hilton's or the one with that horseface insurance saleswoman who always talks about how successful she is?
    The first. That's the one my wife likes and i've grown to enjoy it. Used to have the Maloof sister on it but she quit.

that one was the most normal of those shows. New Jersey and Atlanta were complete trash

I think Atlanta was all blacks, wasn't it? lol yeah surprisingly i didn't see that one on the dvr

Pro-Tebow. God Bless. mpt has a reputation beyond repute mpt has a reputation beyond repute mpt has a reputation beyond repute mpt has a reputation beyond repute mpt has a reputation beyond repute mpt has a reputation beyond repute mpt has a reputation beyond repute mpt has a reputation beyond repute mpt has a reputation beyond repute mpt has a reputation beyond repute mpt has a reputation beyond repute mpt's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Swing, what happened in the most recent episode of Little Women L.A.? I missed it.

King Breather John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute
    I smashed one off to that chick LALA the other night RCND

Lala's body is fooking amazing. Good god. The fatty lovers wouldn't like her but she's right in my wheelhouse.

Also when Stassi has her weight under control her body is on point. Kristen looks too mannish, and Sheena is a train wreck.

King Breather John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute
    Quote Originally Posted by SwingOnThis View Post
    Lala's body is fooking amazing. Good god. The fatty lovers wouldn't like her but she's right in my wheelhouse.
    no doubt

stacci's cans looks great right now

And Arianna has moved herself steadily up the power rankings. Wasn't a fan originally but she's def made strides.

Yeah big fan

Pro-Tebow. God Bless. mpt has a reputation beyond repute mpt has a reputation beyond repute mpt has a reputation beyond repute mpt has a reputation beyond repute mpt has a reputation beyond repute mpt has a reputation beyond repute mpt has a reputation beyond repute mpt has a reputation beyond repute mpt has a reputation beyond repute mpt has a reputation beyond repute mpt has a reputation beyond repute mpt's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Simmons due back after the All-Star break, with a possible date of February 24th. There goes Mixon's roster spot.

+ Reply to Thread