+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: how do you define "lol"?

Copyright 2011 ADK Innovations, LLC dba Philly Sports Central ALL RIGHTS RESERVED

as much as I'd like for all of the teams in town to do well, it kind of warms my heart when joy is denied to BS.

Belmont wants him held out until the vernal equinox of his 20th, minimum.
    Copyright 2011 ADK Innovations, LLC dba Philly Sports Central ALL RIGHTS RESERVED

he wants him on the next run to the space station so he can get in some zero gravity rehab.

King Breather John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute
    Bwahahahahaha @ this thread

I can't wait to see a tweet or something that says "The 76ers will consult the world-famous Dr. Bowman in Sweden to determine the best course of action".

Guess his feet bones couldn't handle the added stress that comes with suddenly adding 20 lbs of muscle. Surprised Dr. PhilApePhan didn't realize this would happen.
    Forgive me if watching the 76ers, the Flyers, the Primaries and typing on Twitter that I didn't spell it out until you started acting an ass, but I guess I should have expected your nature to reveal itself.

he already said it has nothing to do with the weight, and is defending that statement ferociously. I mean common sense should tell you that it didn't help, but he protects the 76ers medical staff like they were his own mixbred kids.

Belmont probably thinks they should intentionally break his other foot so they both heal back stronger at the same time.

hey he tried to tell you all about shoe construction. No one wanted to listen.

And now his agent supposedly thinks he should sit out the entire season? LOL.

why not? come to Philly. get a year off to enjoy the end of your 20s. no school, get paid, get to travel, no work.

+ Reply to Thread