+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: Saric is going to fit right in with this team

Saric is going to fit right in with this team

4 turnovers in 14 minutes. Embiid with 3 in 13, he's basically a black Mark Eaton.
    Copyright 2011 ADK Innovations, LLC dba Philly Sports Central ALL RIGHTS RESERVED

And I'm not sure why Brett Brown is still there. What has he shown besides he can lose 65 games a year? He should be working at Domino's with Hinkie.
    Copyright 2011 ADK Innovations, LLC dba Philly Sports Central ALL RIGHTS RESERVED

Quote Originally Posted by pp999 View Post
    And I'm not sure why Brett Brown is still there. What has he shown besides he can lose 65 games a year? He should be working at Domino's with Hinkie.
    This i agree with. Guy has been there 4 years now, and last night his team took the floor and looked like they literally have never played team basketball in their lives. It was embarrassing. Granted they don't have much talent but they play like ****ing retarded kids at a birthday party. You would think he might teach them some fundamentals but no.

But he has passion, and an accent, and comes from the tree of Popovich, and lived in Australia

Quote Originally Posted by SwingOnThis View Post
    This i agree with.

Embiid with 4 fouls in 13 minutes last night. He's slow, both mentally and physically, and it's easy for other players to make him foul. He honestly looks like trash. Saric 1-7 from the floor.

the sixers have BY FAR the best future of any team in this city, but all the miserable breathers who hated Hinkie will rip them any chance they get

tallest midget

Guys, the season opener is tomorrow night against the Thunder. Embiid's debut should be epic. I expect 20 and 10 right off the bat.

Also Rapist Rose will be making his Knicks debut.

I expect him to be in foul trouble 3 minutes in.

Rose was cleared of all wrongdoing. I accept the verdict and you as an American should as well.

He was cleared in civil court. Authorities can still charge him criminally, which i hope and pray they do.

+ Reply to Thread