+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: Saric is going to fit right in with this team

Embiid was raised in an upper middle class home in the Cameroonian capital of Yaounde. His parents made him wash his own clothes by hand, but they employed a maid. His mother drove a Mercedes. He ate omelettes for breakfast. He was not allowed to play sports until he had memorized all the notes he jotted throughout the day’s classes. “I was a little soft,” Embiid says, “but the Americans had no idea about any of that. They just knew I was from Africa. They thought I grew up poor, in the jungle, killing lions. I was like, If that’s how they think of me, I’m going to use it.”
    lol

Are omelettes food that rich people eat? They cost like 50 cents to make
    Copyright 2011 ADK Innovations, LLC dba Philly Sports Central ALL RIGHTS RESERVED

It was probably a used, battered Mercedes and they prob paid the maid $2.50/wk

https://www.instagram.com/p/uRF2wTFrqs/

boo hoo for Cameroonian Gary Coleman
    Copyright 2011 ADK Innovations, LLC dba Philly Sports Central ALL RIGHTS RESERVED

Arthur must have been as slow and plodding as his older brother if he couldn't get out of the way of a rolling car.

I've Got Hard Nips rncd89 has a reputation beyond repute rncd89 has a reputation beyond repute rncd89 has a reputation beyond repute rncd89 has a reputation beyond repute rncd89 has a reputation beyond repute rncd89 has a reputation beyond repute rncd89 has a reputation beyond repute rncd89 has a reputation beyond repute rncd89 has a reputation beyond repute rncd89 has a reputation beyond repute rncd89 has a reputation beyond repute rncd89's Avatar
    Was it his mother's Mercedes?
    If your not mad at this sentence. Than they're is something wrong with you.

they don't have any real details on it, I can't imagine the Cameroonian media does too much investigating. The rest of the tribe probably just feasted on his remains as they danced around a fire with moons painted on their now full stomachs.

I've Got Hard Nips rncd89 has a reputation beyond repute rncd89 has a reputation beyond repute rncd89 has a reputation beyond repute rncd89 has a reputation beyond repute rncd89 has a reputation beyond repute rncd89 has a reputation beyond repute rncd89 has a reputation beyond repute rncd89 has a reputation beyond repute rncd89 has a reputation beyond repute rncd89 has a reputation beyond repute rncd89 has a reputation beyond repute rncd89's Avatar
    Holy **** that's awesome.
    If your not mad at this sentence. Than they're is something wrong with you.

Saric is going to fit right in with this team

Lmao

the man is putting on a clinic tonight, maybe judging a guy off of his first two games in the NBA is premature, who would have thought

#SixersTalk This is the exact same Dario Saric that a lot of us saw when we watched his Anadolu Efes games. We're not surprised.

stauskas and covington are so ****ing worthless

+ Reply to Thread