+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 14 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... LastLast

Thread: Blue Jays fans: bigger scumbags than Eagles fans

Blue Jays fans: bigger scumbags than Eagles fans

didn't think it was possible
    Copyright 2011 ADK Innovations, LLC dba Philly Sports Central ALL RIGHTS RESERVED

I love the way they changed the playoff setup when adding the second wild card team. The way the baseball playoffs are set up is the best of any sport.
    Copyright 2011 ADK Innovations, LLC dba Philly Sports Central ALL RIGHTS RESERVED

nothing, why do you ask?

King Breather John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute
    think someone threw a beer on a reliever?

BTW is Encarnacion still standing at home plate admiring his HR?

And these morons wonder why they're always getting thrown at.

wouldn't mind seeing Odor stomp Bautista to death on the field in this series.

There's nothing wrong with what Encarnacion did. "I just hit a playoff game winning home run. Let me put my head down and run to first base somberly." lol. People that have issues with bat flips or admiring home runs are dumb as ****.

At least the Jays fans didn't toss beer on a baby this time.

Quote Originally Posted by Guest8008 View Post
    There's nothing wrong with what Encarnacion did. "I just hit a playoff game winning home run. Let me put my head down and run to first base somberly." lol. People that have issues with bat flips or admiring home runs are dumb as ****.
    Agreed. These 'unwritten rules' are for [email protected]

I'm sure pp999 will chime in next saying he loves the unwritten rules of baseball.

+ Reply to Thread