+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14

Thread: Blue Jays fans: bigger scumbags than Eagles fans

Tony cried when Rick hit him. And I guess his equally disgusting girlfriend wanted to call the police.
    Copyright 2011 ADK Innovations, LLC dba Philly Sports Central ALL RIGHTS RESERVED

How is Tony's inheritance plan working? Parents close to death yet?

Quote Originally Posted by SwingOnThis View Post
    How is Tony's inheritance plan working? Parents close to death yet?
    well he never knew his dad supposedly. Me and Rick think his uncle is actually his dad, him and Tony's mother have always lived together and he's never had a girlfriend. It would also explain why Tony is so physically ****ed up. He's waiting for his grandparents to die, I think one of them is still living but that one has to be 100. He's not going to get to enjoy their death for long, he got that surgery to remove 90% of his stomach and I think he lost 50 pounds in the first few weeks then hasn't lost a pound. To me he looks even fatter.
    Copyright 2011 ADK Innovations, LLC dba Philly Sports Central ALL RIGHTS RESERVED

I always refer to Tony's uncle as his uncle slash father. Tony doesn't say anything so I'm assuming he thinks the same thing.

Do you think Rowengartner could score with Tony's mother?

http://www.chicagonow.com/between-us...to-mlb-umpire/

I bet there are a lot of players that swing doesn't like that would never do this

King Breather John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute

"Thank you sir, may I have another?"

Quote Originally Posted by Old Perfessor View Post
    "Thank you sir, may I have another?"
    Yeah I take that back, I think Cam would apologize to a ref

+ Reply to Thread