+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 14 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 LastLast

Thread: Blue Jays fans: bigger scumbags than Eagles fans

King Breather John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute
    Eagles fans are the worst but Buffalo is catching up to them very rapidly. Those dudes are out of control.

JA Happ had 20 wins this year? Jeez

Another great playoff game, Kershaw coming in to close for Jansen. I'm surprised they let Jansen throw that many pitches to be honest. Odd to ask your closer to go 3, I can see putting him in in the 7th but if Kershaw is available use him to start the 9th.
    Copyright 2011 ADK Innovations, LLC dba Philly Sports Central ALL RIGHTS RESERVED

Earlier in the game I can't imagine any reason Baker would take out Scherzer. Horrible move.
    Copyright 2011 ADK Innovations, LLC dba Philly Sports Central ALL RIGHTS RESERVED

Pounding vaj since 2012 Rowengartner has a reputation beyond repute Rowengartner has a reputation beyond repute Rowengartner has a reputation beyond repute Rowengartner has a reputation beyond repute Rowengartner has a reputation beyond repute Rowengartner has a reputation beyond repute Rowengartner has a reputation beyond repute Rowengartner has a reputation beyond repute Rowengartner has a reputation beyond repute Rowengartner has a reputation beyond repute Rowengartner has a reputation beyond repute Rowengartner's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Dynamite input there. Pulling Scherzer out when your bullpen sucks more dick than AmaroFan is ridiculous. Like Showalter letting his closer sit on the bench in an elimination game.
    "**** robo's family.
    There. I said it." -SwingOnThis

"someday we'll meet, and it will be more awkward than either of us can possibly imagine" -pp999

Quote Originally Posted by pp999 View Post
    Another great playoff game, Kershaw coming in to close for Jansen. I'm surprised they let Jansen throw that many pitches to be honest. Odd to ask your closer to go 3, I can see putting him in in the 7th but if Kershaw is available use him to start the 9th.
    That was a great finish. Somewhere Buckshot is nodding his massive head knowing that another year has passed without Bryce Harper winning a championship.

Dusty Baker: "I’d be interested to see -- they won the war -- but the effects of Jansen and Kershaw when they get to Chicago."
    12:58 AM - 14 Oct 2016

jesus what a joke this guy is

Talk about sour grapes. Time to put that old man out to pasture. The Marvin Lewis of MLB. Can get a team to the playoffs, but fails miserably once there.

plus he had 2 young pitchers in Chicago whose careers ended early with Prior and Wood. He had push button teams that he never did anything with.

Quote Originally Posted by pp999 View Post
    Dusty Baker: "I’d be interested to see -- they won the war -- but the effects of Jansen and Kershaw when they get to Chicago."
    12:58 AM - 14 Oct 2016

jesus what a joke this guy is
    nice job of softening them up, I guess.

Same thing Jimmy the Greek said, but since Baker is black it's ok

+ Reply to Thread