+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... LastLast

Thread: Blue Jays fans: bigger scumbags than Eagles fans

I hope he gets drilled in the temple in his next AB.
    Copyright 2011 ADK Innovations, LLC dba Philly Sports Central ALL RIGHTS RESERVED

I don't think players should have to round the bases after a home run either.

Quote Originally Posted by Guest8008 View Post
    I don't think players should have to round the bases after a home run either.
    we once had a poster here that didn't.
    Copyright 2011 ADK Innovations, LLC dba Philly Sports Central ALL RIGHTS RESERVED

There has to be at least one brawl in this series between the Rangers and Jays.

Quote Originally Posted by pp999 View Post
    we once had a poster here that didn't.
    lol

Quote Originally Posted by Guest8008 View Post
    There's nothing wrong with what Encarnacion did. "I just hit a playoff game winning home run. Let me put my head down and run to first base somberly." lol. People that have issues with bat flips or admiring home runs are dumb as ****.
    On Joe Carter's World Series winning HR, he raised his fist and ran around the bases screaming in joy. And there's nothing wrong with that...................but Encarnacion (plus Bautista) do the same thing, but still go out of their way to show up the pitcher, on top of it.

They both deserve fastballs to the temple.

lol at everyone in sports phony freaking out over one beer being throw on the field in a stadium with 50,000 people.

it's not just that, they threw **** all over the field last year. Canadians are pretty much all scumbags, though the ones in Toronto are nothing compared to the ones in Montreal. Just filthy people.

Great pitchers duel going on in NY

holy **** great play by Granderson in CF to save a run

clutch catch by Granderson

+ Reply to Thread