+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... LastLast

Thread: Blue Jays fans: bigger scumbags than Eagles fans

the two wildcard games have been fantastic
    Copyright 2011 ADK Innovations, LLC dba Philly Sports Central ALL RIGHTS RESERVED

Quote Originally Posted by KrukNut View Post
    clutch catch by Granderson
    it was like Rowand's catch only it mattered
    Copyright 2011 ADK Innovations, LLC dba Philly Sports Central ALL RIGHTS RESERVED

Quote Originally Posted by pp999 View Post
    it was like Rowand's catch only it mattered
    and he kept his face in tact

the two wildcard games have been fantastic
    agreed, starting to come around on the one game play in, its tough to play 162 and have it all come down to one game, but from a fan perspective it's great

yeah but when they added the second it put the emphasis on winning the division, which should be important after playing that many games. I hated that the wildcard was treated as a division winner when there was only 1.

I think any time a lefty gets a hit off Bumgarner it's just luck. Unless the Mets run into a rare bad location pitch from him I don't see them scoring.

Syndergaard going to be over 100 pitches after this inning, have to let him keep going though.

i think they yank him after this

nice play at short by Cabrera after the deflection off Syndergaard. I think he's done he labored a bit in that inning.

me and you are right there, KrukNut. I wonder what Swing is doing right now, probably catching up on Dancing With the Stars.

great showing, but i think his early exit is going to end up costing them

me and you are right there, KrukNut. I wonder what Swing is doing right now, probably catching up on Dancing With the Stars.
    definitely. on the other hand e5 just sent out a hand drawn "muck the fets" in the group text, so he is here with us in spirit

+ Reply to Thread