+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 14 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... LastLast

Thread: Blue Jays fans: bigger scumbags than Eagles fans

Quote Originally Posted by KrukNut View Post
    great showing, but i think his early exit is going to end up costing them
    i just don't see them scoring. Their bullpen is pretty solid but with Bumgarner in they're going to run right through it.
    Copyright 2011 ADK Innovations, LLC dba Philly Sports Central ALL RIGHTS RESERVED

He's at 89 pitches and looks like he is completely fresh. Cespedes hitting a HR is their only shot.
    Copyright 2011 ADK Innovations, LLC dba Philly Sports Central ALL RIGHTS RESERVED

bumgarner may go 10 innings

Dodgers/Nationals should be a good series. Question is how ready is Kershaw. I know the Cubs are by far the best team in baseball but I just have a feeling someone will knock them off.

cubs will blow it somehow, looking forward to a heated blue jays/ranger series. theres gotta be at least 3-4 ejections during that series

yeah that's going to be good. Rooting for the Rangers to win it all.

Had Taco Bell today, those burritos with Fritos in them are pretty good. I'm a big Frito guy.

This is a bad spot having to pitch to Belt.

agreed, fritos are so much better than doritos and cheetos, but never get any love

they really don't. pp999's chips: Fritos, Sour Cream and Onion Pringles. Candy: Payday bars, Rolos.

Have you tried the Fritos honey bbq twists? Good stuff.

Hunter Pence in a big spot. He's a good fastball hitter, not a good matchup for Reed.

wow blew the fastball right by him. Mets won't have more momentum than they have right now.

+ Reply to Thread