+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 14 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 LastLast

Thread: Blue Jays fans: bigger scumbags than Eagles fans

do you pull really bumgarner for Romo if they score here?

Quote Originally Posted by KrukNut View Post
    do you pull really bumgarner for Romo if they score here?
    no ****ing way I would. Maybe he's warming up in case Bumgarners spot comes up in the order.
    Copyright 2011 ADK Innovations, LLC dba Philly Sports Central ALL RIGHTS RESERVED

this isn't looking good for the fets

No it isn't. Familia is a choker.
    Copyright 2011 ADK Innovations, LLC dba Philly Sports Central ALL RIGHTS RESERVED

Game over. Familia was a big mistake there.

well there it goes

Best Philadelphia message board game day thread in years.

6 home runs all year, gives him a fat pitch and tanks the mets season, lol

christopher thanks us for our service here

time for the amanda knox documentary on netflix, have been looking forward to this one for a while

Christopher probably eats Munchos and likes those disgusting chocolate bars that for some reason had raisins in them. I ****ing hate raisins.

Quote Originally Posted by KrukNut View Post
    time for the amanda knox documentary on netflix, have been looking forward to this one for a while
    well, I hope you enjoy it. Write a note on the fridge for your wife to pick up some Payday bars.

+ Reply to Thread