+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 14 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 LastLast

Thread: Blue Jays fans: bigger scumbags than Eagles fans

what exactly is a muncho? a potato chip?

It's a potato "crisp". They used to give them away at the bowling alley when I was a kid, they taste like solidified cooking oil.
    Copyright 2011 ADK Innovations, LLC dba Philly Sports Central ALL RIGHTS RESERVED

Blue Jays fans: bigger scumbags than Eagles fans

Is it supposed to be healthier? I dont get it

I don't think so, they came out when no one gave a **** about that. They're airy and light but they taste ****ing gross and leave a weird film on the inside of your mouth.
    Copyright 2011 ADK Innovations, LLC dba Philly Sports Central ALL RIGHTS RESERVED

I mean I haven't had one in 30 years and I distinctly remember how bad they were

The only reason I can think that they still make them is that maybe black people buy them? It's a mystery I've wondered about for a decade.

yeah i've definitely seen them but have never seen anybody buy/eat them, i don't get it. maybe it's a white trash thing. brick..are these eaten in Delco?

lol

surprise, surprise...knox is still pretending she wasn't involved

I'll tell you what, add that to the list and have the wife pick up a bag. The smallest bag they have, because you'll eat 3 and throw the rest in the garbage.

i feel like casey anthony is pretty jealous of this documentary and will be following up with her own sequel in 2017

Quote Originally Posted by pp999 View Post
    I'll tell you what, add that to the list and have the wife pick up a bag. The smallest bag they have, because you'll eat 3 and throw the rest in the garbage.
    i'll try anything once but i'm sure you're right

+ Reply to Thread