+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 14 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 LastLast

Thread: Blue Jays fans: bigger scumbags than Eagles fans

Quote Originally Posted by KrukNut View Post
    surprise, surprise...knox is still pretending she wasn't involved
    I don't really know a whole lot about that. She was the girl that killed someone in Italy or something, right? I remember seeing her and declaring her guilty without needing to know anything about the case.
    Copyright 2011 ADK Innovations, LLC dba Philly Sports Central ALL RIGHTS RESERVED

I love Casey Anthony.
    Copyright 2011 ADK Innovations, LLC dba Philly Sports Central ALL RIGHTS RESERVED

Quote Originally Posted by pp999 View Post
    I don't really know a whole lot about that. She was the girl that killed someone in Italy or something, right? I remember seeing her and declaring her guilty without needing to know anything about the case.
    yeah i'm the same, that's why i'm watching it to confirm my initial verdict that she was a spoiled bitch who killed her friend and got away with it

definitely. on the other hand e5 just sent out a hand drawn "muck the fets" in the group text, so he is here with us in spirit
    it's never not funny. -Mtcal

It's a potato "crisp". They used to give them away at the bowling alley when I was a kid, they taste like solidified cooking oil.
    damn. was going to say the bowling alley is the only place I ever had munchos. seems like they're deep fried mashed potatoes or something.

Also, KN and PP in this thread:

I had a friend that i would make late night wawa stops with after drinking and he would buy Munchos once in a while. Funyuns too. And Slim Jims.

pp, when teams put latino pitchers in tough late inning situations do you kind of expect them to choke? I kind of view them as not as mentally tough as regular pitchers.

I think both of the wild card games prove this theory

King Breather John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute
    yeah i'm the same, that's why i'm watching it to confirm my initial verdict that she was a spoiled bitch who killed her friend and got away with it
    what was the motive? never understood why she did it

Christopher probably eats Munchos and likes those disgusting chocolate bars that for some reason had raisins in them. I ****ing hate raisins.
    He probably eats Sun Chips and thinks he is eating super healthy. I imagine him a fat **** slob.
    Forgive me if watching the 76ers, the Flyers, the Primaries and typing on Twitter that I didn't spell it out until you started acting an ass, but I guess I should have expected your nature to reveal itself.

Quote Originally Posted by John Gulbunney View Post
    what was the motive? never understood why she did it
    i think she is just a sociopath

She's a self absorbed millennial that thinks she can do as she pleases with no consequences.

+ Reply to Thread