+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 14 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 LastLast

Thread: Blue Jays fans: bigger scumbags than Eagles fans

complaining about "milennials" makes you seem old, swing. You're a hip guy, you watch Teen Mom 2. Don't show your age like that.
    Copyright 2011 ADK Innovations, LLC dba Philly Sports Central ALL RIGHTS RESERVED

Quote Originally Posted by e-five View Post
    Also, KN and PP in this thread:

I really think that shapeshifting jew Mike Prince was secretly putting a wedge between us for all these years.
    Copyright 2011 ADK Innovations, LLC dba Philly Sports Central ALL RIGHTS RESERVED

KrukNut let me know if you enjoy the Payday. Also I forgot to list Charleston Chews on my list of candy.

Betting Rangers and Indians for series. Indians are good value. Surprised Hamels is only -135 tonight.

Also going to take Scherzer at home tomorrow at +130. I don't care that it's Kershaw, he should never be that big of a dog.

I love Fritos with semi-homemade onion dip (just mix a pack of Lipton onion soup mix into sour cream). Freaking delicious.

Ghost of Ron Jones, you have never been righter about anything than you are about the onion dip.

Quote Originally Posted by pp999 View Post
    Also going to take Scherzer at home tomorrow at +130. I don't care that it's Kershaw, he should never be that big of a dog.
    Kershaw is due to pitch a gem in the playoffs

Quote Originally Posted by SwingOnThis View Post
    Kershaw is due to pitch a gem in the playoffs
    maybe, but Scherzer can definitely do the same. +130 at home you don't pass up.

even if I lose I know I made a good bet.

+ Reply to Thread