+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: How come no one is talking about the Flyers

can you see the World Series, or just some shitty white trash hockey game?
    Copyright 2011 ADK Innovations, LLC dba Philly Sports Central ALL RIGHTS RESERVED

man I'm so happy the Sabres are winning tonight I sincerely hope the 3 of you are having an awful time
    Copyright 2011 ADK Innovations, LLC dba Philly Sports Central ALL RIGHTS RESERVED

I've Got Hard Nips rncd89 has a reputation beyond repute rncd89 has a reputation beyond repute rncd89 has a reputation beyond repute rncd89 has a reputation beyond repute rncd89 has a reputation beyond repute rncd89 has a reputation beyond repute rncd89 has a reputation beyond repute rncd89 has a reputation beyond repute rncd89 has a reputation beyond repute rncd89 has a reputation beyond repute rncd89 has a reputation beyond repute rncd89's Avatar
    I came here to drink and neglect my fiance. I did all those things
    If your not mad at this sentence. Than they're is something wrong with you.

mother ****er they made it 3-2

son of a ****ing bitch this sucks. Hockey blows.

I've Got Hard Nips rncd89 has a reputation beyond repute rncd89 has a reputation beyond repute rncd89 has a reputation beyond repute rncd89 has a reputation beyond repute rncd89 has a reputation beyond repute rncd89 has a reputation beyond repute rncd89 has a reputation beyond repute rncd89 has a reputation beyond repute rncd89 has a reputation beyond repute rncd89 has a reputation beyond repute rncd89 has a reputation beyond repute rncd89's Avatar
    Joke's on you peep shootout
    If your not mad at this sentence. Than they're is something wrong with you.

cheap shootout win. Nothing gayer than that.

Piece of **** mcbrickster having the week of his life, really on a roll

I was in 202. DMC was in 201. Did meet up but we saw each other across a crowded concourse and nodded in awkward acknowledgement. Not surprisingly, his hat was on backwards. It was a magical evening all around.

Barfalo Gaybres, amirite.

A 34 year old that wears his hat backward, nothing cooler than that

King Breather John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute
    Quote Originally Posted by pp999 View Post
    man I'm so happy the Sabres are winning tonight I sincerely hope the 3 of you are having an awful time

+ Reply to Thread