+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 23 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... LastLast

Thread: Maddon trying to prove he's the smartest guy in the room

Maddon trying to prove he's the smartest guy in the room

starting Coghlan over Heyward. Heyward sucks, but you paid him $184 million and he's still a good fielder. Coghlan has barely played RF. Also, Schwarber starting at DH after having not played all year.

Hopefully this blows up in that assholes face.
    Copyright 2011 ADK Innovations, LLC dba Philly Sports Central ALL RIGHTS RESERVED

Schwarber going 4/4 with 3 homers tonight

he's coming off an injury, Christopher wonders if the Phillies might be able to deal Jeanmar Gomez for him in the offseason.
    Copyright 2011 ADK Innovations, LLC dba Philly Sports Central ALL RIGHTS RESERVED

I actually bumped into Joe Maddon at a ****ing grocery store in So Cal two days after the Phillies beat the Rays in 2008. That was a fun ****ing conversation to throw **** in that douchebags face.

I hope Cleveland embarrasses the Cubs in a torturous fashion.

"Lovable losers", my heavy-legged keister. They're ****ing losers, period.

Kluber really does have good stuff. And he can afford to throw a lot of pitches when he knows he's only going 5 or 6 innings. 5 K's through 2, including Schwarber and Coghlan. 2-0 KrukNuts.

he was throwing some nasty pitches painting the corners there, pitch count is getting high but Miller is there to bail him out if he only goes 6

that 2 seamer moves almost a foot, not sure how you hit that

Francona already said his starters are only going 6. Really a great move to say it, it puts it in the other teams mind.

If you haven't seen Danny Salazar he's got crazy stuff. Had him on my fantasy team last couple years. Cubs might be able to hit his fastball though, not a great matchup for him.
    Last edited by pp999; 10-25-2016 at 09:03 PM.

that pitch is so nasty, mid 90s and has so much tail

8 K's through 3. ****ing nuts. The swings and misses are comical.

8 ks through 3, incredible

+ Reply to Thread