+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 23 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... LastLast

Thread: Maddon trying to prove he's the smartest guy in the room

Quote Originally Posted by KrukNut View Post
    that pitch is so nasty, mid 90s and has so much tail
    almost as much tail as KN in the mid 00s
    Copyright 2011 ADK Innovations, LLC dba Philly Sports Central ALL RIGHTS RESERVED

what the ****? Lester had him picked off and refused to throw to first. That's ridiculous.
    Copyright 2011 ADK Innovations, LLC dba Philly Sports Central ALL RIGHTS RESERVED

oh I think he was safe

KN you think mcbrickster is throwing some cash around after his big win?

Quote Originally Posted by pp999 View Post
    KN you think mcbrickster is throwing some cash around after his big win?
    is that even a question? he's already spent that ****, though he probably set aside a few bills to get blacked out tonight and will "hoppo" tomorrow

lol

Lester can't be happy about what Santana pulled in that inning. I wonder if he gets thrown at for that in the right situation.

what did he do? i missed it

Odds that the calvanese family is at taco bell for 5 free tacos on November 2? 1-5

Odds that MT eats the weird baby's free taco? 1-9

Quote Originally Posted by KrukNut View Post
    what did he do? i missed it
    he got a cramp, sat down behind second base, and had the trainer come out with purple gatorade. It took like 5 minutes, Lester didn't look happy.

Obviously talent matters but the Indians are a good example of why a great pitching coach and not a loser like Bob McClure is extremely valuable.

+ Reply to Thread