+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 23 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... LastLast

Thread: Maddon trying to prove he's the smartest guy in the room

Quote Originally Posted by pp999 View Post
    Odds that the calvanese family is at taco bell for 5 free tacos on November 2? 1-5

Odds that MT eats the weird baby's free taco? 1-9
    lol

Quote Originally Posted by MrMountie View Post
    Obviously talent matters but the Indians are a good example of why a great pitching coach and not a loser like Bob McClure is extremely valuable.
    it also is great to have good pitchers as well

Quote Originally Posted by KrukNut View Post
    it also is great to have good pitchers as well
    Yes that's why I said "obviously talent matters"

I don't know why McClure was even kept to be honest, it didn't make any sense.
    Copyright 2011 ADK Innovations, LLC dba Philly Sports Central ALL RIGHTS RESERVED

Nice, line drive HR for Perez

Knicks giving the Cavs everything they can handle in the season opener.
    Copyright 2011 ADK Innovations, LLC dba Philly Sports Central ALL RIGHTS RESERVED

he might go 7 here

73 pitches through 5....maybe. I think Francona is going to get 3 starts from Kluber in the series, though, so I doubt he goes past 6.

Miller warming up. I mean regardless of the plan if you take him out and they lose you really open yourself up to criticism. Pretty ballsy move by Francona if he does go to the pen.

well he brought him out for the 7th but he didn't get an out.

Schwarber with a really stupid play there, not sure how you do that with no one out. Got lucky.

Wow, Miller gets out of bases loaded no one out jam in the 7th by going with two consecutive breaking pitches on 3-1 and 3-2

Francona dodged a bullet there, he was in between sticking with the plan and letting Kluber go. Didn't make sense to let him pitch to one batter, not fair to him or Miller having to come in with a runner on. If you're going to do that just start the inning with Miller.
    Last edited by pp999; 10-25-2016 at 11:45 PM.

Jesus Miller threw 46 pitches. In getting rest for Kluber he burned Miller for tomorrow I'd guess. If mcbrickster bothers to read a baseball thread he should take Cubs -1.5 tomorrow. Maybe a little on Cubs -2.5 on the alt run line

+ Reply to Thread