+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 23 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... LastLast

Thread: Maddon trying to prove he's the smartest guy in the room

So is no one gonna gotcha pp999 about Schwarber?

Gave you the game 1 winner and the game 2 alt moneyline winner, DJ
    Copyright 2011 ADK Innovations, LLC dba Philly Sports Central ALL RIGHTS RESERVED

Quote Originally Posted by pp999 View Post
    Gave you the game 1 winner and the game 2 alt moneyline winner, DJ

King Breather John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute
    Quote Originally Posted by AbreuAnonymous View Post
    So is no one gonna gotcha pp999 about Schwarber?
    they aren't letting him play the field

so [email protected]

Schwarber sounds like a racist name for afro-americans that people in their 90s would use. I remember back when the schwarbers had to sit at the back of the bus. still remember my wife's grandmother referring to these licorice gummy things as "n-word babies" in front of her son's husband who is black. great moments in engrained racism right there.

King Breather John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute
    Quote Originally Posted by pp999 View Post
    no he went to bsg where he is 100% ignored

that swing defies all things I know to be true about athletics.

Quote Originally Posted by e-five View Post
    that swing defies all things I know to be true about athletics.
    I love how after a big swing "the ball" is sitting right at his ankles, LOL.

Quote Originally Posted by Ghost-Of-Ron-Jones View Post
    I love how after a big swing "the ball" is sitting right at his ankles, LOL.
    That's why MTCal is so great. He can poke fun at himself.

Quote Originally Posted by Old Perfessor View Post
    That's why MTCal is so great. He can poke fun at himself.

Quote Originally Posted by John Gulbunney View Post
    I imagine him cutting a massive fart with that swing
    Forgive me if watching the 76ers, the Flyers, the Primaries and typing on Twitter that I didn't spell it out until you started acting an ass, but I guess I should have expected your nature to reveal itself.

Maddon used Chapman for three innings last night as well. I would have tried to limit him to one inning but I'm not a baseball manager.

+ Reply to Thread