+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: New era in Sixers basketball has begun

New era in Sixers basketball has begun

Lost by 32 at home last night. Covington managed to score 0. If you were one of the ones that tracked Saric's flight from Turkey you wasted your time. He's garbage.
    Copyright 2011 ADK Innovations, LLC dba Philly Sports Central ALL RIGHTS RESERVED

#trusttheprocess

I've Got Hard Nips rncd89 has a reputation beyond repute rncd89 has a reputation beyond repute rncd89 has a reputation beyond repute rncd89 has a reputation beyond repute rncd89 has a reputation beyond repute rncd89 has a reputation beyond repute rncd89 has a reputation beyond repute rncd89 has a reputation beyond repute rncd89 has a reputation beyond repute rncd89 has a reputation beyond repute rncd89 has a reputation beyond repute rncd89's Avatar
    Wait do you mean to tell me the SF holdover from the team with the worst record in the league isn't playing well? That comes as a huge surprise to me.
    If your not mad at this sentence. Than they're is something wrong with you.

They're getting worse. That should surprise you a little. The league needs to force a sale of the franchise, possibly a move to a city that will support them.
    Copyright 2011 ADK Innovations, LLC dba Philly Sports Central ALL RIGHTS RESERVED

Knicks won, by the way. Sixers missed on Porzingis.

I've Got Hard Nips rncd89 has a reputation beyond repute rncd89 has a reputation beyond repute rncd89 has a reputation beyond repute rncd89 has a reputation beyond repute rncd89 has a reputation beyond repute rncd89 has a reputation beyond repute rncd89 has a reputation beyond repute rncd89 has a reputation beyond repute rncd89 has a reputation beyond repute rncd89 has a reputation beyond repute rncd89 has a reputation beyond repute rncd89's Avatar
    Of course they're worse, their "once in a generation" PF/SF/PG is done for the season. I'm pretty sure Hollis Thomas would be better than Hollis Thompson. Cov is a bench player. Jerami Grant looks like he weighs 160 and is playing PF. There's two good players on the team and they play the same position.

well how long until this process I keep hearing about kicks in?

King Breather John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute
    Quote Originally Posted by pp999 View Post
    well how long until this process I keep hearing about kicks in?
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_50_Year_Argument

2020 Peep.
    Forgive me if watching the 76ers, the Flyers, the Primaries and typing on Twitter that I didn't spell it out until you started acting an ass, but I guess I should have expected your nature to reveal itself.

oh. other teams have setbacks and still manage to win more than 15 games a year.

Not the team that for some reason decides to retain Nik Stauskas

+ Reply to Thread