+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 10 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 LastLast

Thread: LOL "The Process"

LOL "The Process"

up 2 with 36 seconds left and he travels, then tied he turns ball over with 6 seconds left. He's a complete loser, send him back to Cameroon.
    Copyright 2011 ADK Innovations, LLC dba Philly Sports Central ALL RIGHTS RESERVED

Copyright 2011 ADK Innovations, LLC dba Philly Sports Central ALL RIGHTS RESERVED

what the **** is even going on there?

Philaphans
    @KyleNeubeck I don't think Embiid was supposed to dribble drive into the DT. I think he was supposed to dive to the rim after the handoff.

lip plates, i'm sure the shuckers and jivers in the US will start that some day

Neubeck wouldn't know a dribble drive if it hit him square in the chin

i read the entire wikipedia entry for lip plates and nowhere does it actually explain why these people would do that to themselves, probably because there is no rational reason for doing so

did you ever see the neck rings?

yeah i had, just read that one too, also doesn't actually explain why someone would do that. it's pretty ridiculous that we live in a world where people are still that primitive

Quote Originally Posted by KrukNut View Post
    i read the entire wikipedia entry for lip plates and nowhere does it actually explain why these people would do that to themselves, probably because there is no rational reason for doing so
    did it explain why they boil each other in huge pots of water or shrink each others heads?

+ Reply to Thread