+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 LastLast

Thread: LOL "The Process"

Ever notice how they looked lost and **** up any set up coming out of a timeout in the final minutes of a close game? Yep Brett Brown is a dipshit.
    Forgive me if watching the 76ers, the Flyers, the Primaries and typing on Twitter that I didn't spell it out until you started acting an ass, but I guess I should have expected your nature to reveal itself.

but he talks funny and is animated.

The Process crowd seems to love him but i have no idea why. I guess because of the whole, "he wasn't given any talent' argument. It's true, but it's a cop-out. Anyone paying attention can see that he's awful.

make me an NBA coach and give me no talent and I can not win too
    Copyright 2011 ADK Innovations, LLC dba Philly Sports Central ALL RIGHTS RESERVED

I don't need wins, i need to see young players improve, i need to see effort on defense, i need to see some semblance of set plays, better usage of timeouts, better substitution patterns.

well to see any of those things the first thing you need to do is watch
    Copyright 2011 ADK Innovations, LLC dba Philly Sports Central ALL RIGHTS RESERVED

Man, Embiid is a turnover machine

King Breather John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute
    Who gets in the HOF?

Barry Bonds
    Roger Clemens
    Mike Mussina
    Curt Schilling
    Jeff Bagwell
    Larry Walker
    Manny Ramirez
    Tim Raines
    Ivan Rodriguez
    Edgar Martinez
    Gary Sheffield
    Vladimir Guerrero
    Sammy Sosa
    Jeff Kent
    Fred McGriff

Raines, Martinez, Guerrero, Bagwell

King Breather John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute
    Does Schilling have any Cy's?

finished 2nd three times and 4th once.

+ Reply to Thread