+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 LastLast

Thread: LOL "The Process"

King Breather John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute
    Ok Ill go

Raines
    Pudge
    Bagwell

Martinez

11-2 in the playoffs. WS MVP. NLCS MVP. 3 time WS champ. loud mouth, horse's ass that fat dumpy sports writers don't like.

King Breather John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute
    Quote Originally Posted by e-five View Post
    11-2 in the playoffs. WS MVP. NLCS MVP. 3 time WS champ. loud mouth, horse's ass that fat dumpy sports writers don't like.
    he had the worst luck. his best years were when Maddox and Johnson had record breaking years from what I recall

not sure he gets in

I've Got Hard Nips rncd89 has a reputation beyond repute rncd89 has a reputation beyond repute rncd89 has a reputation beyond repute rncd89 has a reputation beyond repute rncd89 has a reputation beyond repute rncd89 has a reputation beyond repute rncd89 has a reputation beyond repute rncd89 has a reputation beyond repute rncd89 has a reputation beyond repute rncd89 has a reputation beyond repute rncd89 has a reputation beyond repute rncd89's Avatar
    Singlehandedly beat the second best team in the East
    If your not mad at this sentence. Than they're is something wrong with you.

Quote Originally Posted by John Gulbunney View Post
    Ok Ill go

Raines
    Pudge
    Bagwell

Martinez
    damn nailed this

thought maybe Rodriguez would get some pushback because he was named in Canseco's book. guess not.

I mean he played on a team full of steroid users and his SLG exploded a few years into his career. If you're letting guys like him in there is no reason to keep anyone out.
    Copyright 2011 ADK Innovations, LLC dba Philly Sports Central ALL RIGHTS RESERVED

Quote Originally Posted by PhillyFan10287 View Post
    Ever notice how they looked lost and **** up any set up coming out of a timeout in the final minutes of a close game? Yep Brett Brown is a dipshit.
    https://twitter.com/CrossingBroad/st...01301382598656
    Forgive me if watching the 76ers, the Flyers, the Primaries and typing on Twitter that I didn't spell it out until you started acting an ass, but I guess I should have expected your nature to reveal itself.

Quote Originally Posted by pp999 View Post
    I mean he played on a team full of steroid users and his SLG exploded a few years into his career. If you're letting guys like him in there is no reason to keep anyone out.
    Exactly. Anyone thinking Pudge was clean (or Bagwell or Piazza for that matter), is just being stupidly Naive.

Keep Trusting!
    Forgive me if watching the 76ers, the Flyers, the Primaries and typing on Twitter that I didn't spell it out until you started acting an ass, but I guess I should have expected your nature to reveal itself.

Quote Originally Posted by mtcal View Post
    carlin and reese have a segment called rapid fire where you have 15 seconds to make a case for or against a resolved point.

today's point was whether or not embiid will end up on the philadelphia mount rushmore of sports. (always a fun radio/message board/bar topic).

the guy who won had what i thought was a pretty clever nickname even though the process already has one - he said 'in new york they had broadway joe, here in philly we have broad street joel'.

lil corny but cute i thought
    What a ****ing fa66ot

+ Reply to Thread