+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 LastLast

Thread: LOL "The Process"

The post was completely ignored, of course.

"his board"

good god i hate him

Broad Street Joel.

Good lord that's awful.

King Breather John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute
    Quote Originally Posted by mtcal View Post
    carlin and reese have a segment called rapid fire where you have 15 seconds to make a case for or against a resolved point.

today's point was whether or not embiid will end up on the philadelphia mount rushmore of sports. (always a fun radio/message board/bar topic).

the guy who won had what i thought was a pretty clever nickname even though the process already has one - he said 'in new york they had broadway joe, here in philly we have broad street joel'.

lil corny but cute i thought

Quote Originally Posted by SwingOnThis View Post
    Broad Street Joel.

Good lord that's awful.
    sounds like a homeless guy name. maybe the guy on the rascal that motors around playing his trumpet before and after games.

what happened with MT anyway? Anyone have any idea why he left?
    Copyright 2011 ADK Innovations, LLC dba Philly Sports Central ALL RIGHTS RESERVED

he might have gotten tired of everybody talking about his toothless wife getting molested by his toothless father in law, or talking about how retarded his kids are, or how retarded he was, or a lot of other similar things

King Breather John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute
    lol

Quote Originally Posted by KrukNut View Post
    he might have gotten tired of everybody talking about his toothless wife getting molested by his toothless father in law, or talking about how retarded his kids are, or how retarded he was, or a lot of other similar things
    I didn't think that bothered him
    Copyright 2011 ADK Innovations, LLC dba Philly Sports Central ALL RIGHTS RESERVED

he acted like it didnt but i'm sure its really awkward to spend time with your father in law knowing he slept with your wife before he did..that has to be tough to hear about on a daily basis on the internet after suffering through it every weekend

Quote Originally Posted by KrukNut View Post
    he acted like it didnt but i'm sure its really awkward to spend time with your father in law knowing he slept with your wife before he did..that has to be tough to hear about on a daily basis on the internet after suffering through it every weekend
    lol did that really happen?

+ Reply to Thread