+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 LastLast

Thread: LOL "The Process"

I'll take their first rounder and whatever salary they need to dump.

Their first rounder is probably high teens/low 20s

one more trophy for the war chest, nucca

King Breather John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute
    The Rockets are sending Corey Brewer and a first-round pick to the Lakers for Lou Williams, league source tells @TheVertical.

I think the #Sixers could get #DamianLillard. They could trade #JahlilOkafor, rights to the #Lakers 1st, and #Okc's '20 1st.

David Aldridge says Okafor will be moved by the deadline.

I've Got Hard Nips rncd89 has a reputation beyond repute rncd89 has a reputation beyond repute rncd89 has a reputation beyond repute rncd89 has a reputation beyond repute rncd89 has a reputation beyond repute rncd89 has a reputation beyond repute rncd89 has a reputation beyond repute rncd89 has a reputation beyond repute rncd89 has a reputation beyond repute rncd89 has a reputation beyond repute rncd89 has a reputation beyond repute rncd89's Avatar
    I wouldn't mind shipping Ersan out of town while they're at it
    If your not mad at this sentence. Than they're is something wrong with you.

Why? You won't get much for him. And they need a 4.

Ersan is the best player on the Sixers
    Copyright 2011 ADK Innovations, LLC dba Philly Sports Central ALL RIGHTS RESERVED

Joel Embiid doubtful for Friday and Saturday but should be back after that.

ROY and GOAT

He's better than Willy Hernangomez, though they play about the same amount of time.
    Copyright 2011 ADK Innovations, LLC dba Philly Sports Central ALL RIGHTS RESERVED

+ Reply to Thread