+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Thread: Melty's Philadelphia 76ers

Got killed by Utah. Brett Brown needs to go.

Pro-Tebow. God Bless. mpt has a reputation beyond repute mpt has a reputation beyond repute mpt has a reputation beyond repute mpt has a reputation beyond repute mpt has a reputation beyond repute mpt has a reputation beyond repute mpt has a reputation beyond repute mpt has a reputation beyond repute mpt has a reputation beyond repute mpt has a reputation beyond repute mpt has a reputation beyond repute mpt's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    They'd be 6-0 (5-1 at worst) with a real coach. So much talent on the floor and the 'process' is only being haulted by BB.

Embiid with 15 turnovers in his last 60 minutes. But he SHOOTZ TEH THREEEZZZZ
    Copyright 2011 ADK Innovations, LLC dba Philly Sports Central ALL RIGHTS RESERVED

Quote Originally Posted by mpt View Post
    They'd be 6-0 (5-1 at worst) with a real coach. So much talent on the floor and the 'process' is only being haulted by BB.

I can't think of one good reason to keep him. Unless you consider a ****ing loser coaching for a loser organization a good fit.
    Copyright 2011 ADK Innovations, LLC dba Philly Sports Central ALL RIGHTS RESERVED

Pro-Tebow. God Bless. mpt has a reputation beyond repute mpt has a reputation beyond repute mpt has a reputation beyond repute mpt has a reputation beyond repute mpt has a reputation beyond repute mpt has a reputation beyond repute mpt has a reputation beyond repute mpt has a reputation beyond repute mpt has a reputation beyond repute mpt has a reputation beyond repute mpt has a reputation beyond repute mpt's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by pp999 View Post
    I can't think of one good reason to keep him. Unless you consider a ****ing loser coaching for a loser organization a good fit.
    I personally want them to fire him and then move the team to Newark or Wyoming.

have to think they move on if/when they hit 0-10. maybe if they were sprinkling in a few wins here and there they could do the old "want to see him get an opportunity to coach with Simmons" but it's well beyond that making a difference now.

Quote Originally Posted by pp999 View Post
    Embiid with 15 turnovers in his last 60 minutes. But he SHOOTZ TEH THREEEZZZZ
    I don't think anyone does that anymore peep

yeah I know but I don't think I ever did it I wanted to try it out

melty used to love doing that. It was the quintessential melty zinger

When he played that card, you knew you lost the debate.

I thought of Melty when I did it

bUt tEH baBIPzzzzzzzzzzzzz

+ Reply to Thread