+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: How are the Flyers doing so far

How are the Flyers doing so far

are they good?
    Copyright 2011 ADK Innovations, LLC dba Philly Sports Central ALL RIGHTS RESERVED

King Breather John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute

I'm assuming they're awesome then
    Copyright 2011 ADK Innovations, LLC dba Philly Sports Central ALL RIGHTS RESERVED

have to ask Sunny if Rudy's band is going out on tour this fall

King Breather John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute

Matt Harrigan @mattharrigan
    My humble apologies that a flawed joke has become public/out of context. My poor judgement does not represent the views of @packetsled …

So the CEO of a network security company accidentally shared facebook posts. Maybe the democrats can run him in 2020.

Are all shoot outs as boring as the one last night? That was dreadful.

the flyers are brutally mediocre and have quietly been so for years now

not really sure what "Hexy's" plan is. wish they would have the balls to trade "G" for a kings ransom and start a full rebuild.

Lol flyers fans

G gets engaged. Scores two goals.
    Forgive me if watching the 76ers, the Flyers, the Primaries and typing on Twitter that I didn't spell it out until you started acting an ass, but I guess I should have expected your nature to reveal itself.

+ Reply to Thread