+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: How are the Flyers doing so far

his game will take off after he gets married as he'll find himself spending more and more time at the rink.

Winners of six in a row. Favorites to win the Cup. embarrassment of riches in the prospect department. multiple Cups are on their way to Broad and Pattison.

I'm going tomorrow night so that should take care of the win streak.

King Breather John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute
    Quote Originally Posted by e-five View Post
    Winners of six in a row. Favorites to win the Cup. embarrassment of riches in the prospect department. multiple Cups are on their way to Broad and Pattison.

I'm going tomorrow night so that should take care of the win streak.
    Me vs E5 who is in net

we've covered this before, I would never be the goalie. I wouldn't even be in that video because I was a cherry picker. Defense? no thanks. Crowhuck and I could dominate the midwest cartpusher roller hockey (sneakers optional) league.

seven in a row! I was in the ol' barn last night. might still be drunk tbch.

so much jam. played hard. mucked and grinded. put the biscuit in the basket six times. Mason did not stand on his head, though. he let up five bunnies.

King Breather John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute
    Quote Originally Posted by e-five View Post
    so much jam. played hard. mucked and grinded. put the biscuit in the basket six times. Mason did not stand on his head, though. he let up five bunnies.

loved that guy.

Team is fun to watch. Donald Trump have something do with it? PSF says yes.
    Forgive me if watching the 76ers, the Flyers, the Primaries and typing on Twitter that I didn't spell it out until you started acting an ass, but I guess I should have expected your nature to reveal itself.

Sweet pick and roll with Schenn and Provorov to win it last night.

I might have to start really watching hockey.

+ Reply to Thread