+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 LastLast

Thread: just get rid of this franchise already

I've Got Hard Nips rncd89 has a reputation beyond repute rncd89 has a reputation beyond repute rncd89 has a reputation beyond repute rncd89 has a reputation beyond repute rncd89 has a reputation beyond repute rncd89 has a reputation beyond repute rncd89 has a reputation beyond repute rncd89 has a reputation beyond repute rncd89 has a reputation beyond repute rncd89 has a reputation beyond repute rncd89 has a reputation beyond repute rncd89's Avatar

just get rid of this franchise already

Quote Originally Posted by KrukNut View Post
    rncd seems like the kind of guy who acts like a pool shark but doesn't even have his own stick
    The skill is in the mind and execution not the tools
    If your not mad at this sentence. Than they're is something wrong with you.

I've Got Hard Nips rncd89 has a reputation beyond repute rncd89 has a reputation beyond repute rncd89 has a reputation beyond repute rncd89 has a reputation beyond repute rncd89 has a reputation beyond repute rncd89 has a reputation beyond repute rncd89 has a reputation beyond repute rncd89 has a reputation beyond repute rncd89 has a reputation beyond repute rncd89 has a reputation beyond repute rncd89 has a reputation beyond repute rncd89's Avatar
    Okafor is ridiculous on offense; way better than Noel on D

Ending 2016 on a high note. Sing it bitches!
    Forgive me if watching the 76ers, the Flyers, the Primaries and typing on Twitter that I didn't spell it out until you started acting an ass, but I guess I should have expected your nature to reveal itself.

when Ben comes back in a few weeks.....look out

Lob City baby

Best defensive wing in the NBA hits the game winner to beat the Wolves. Plus held Wiggins to 2-15 shooting. Wow.

Oh and JoJo only had 25 and 8. No big deal.

King Breather John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute
    Quote Originally Posted by SwingOnThis View Post
    Best defensive wing in the NBA hits the game winner to beat the Wolves. Plus held Wiggins to 2-15 shooting. Wow.

Oh and JoJo only had 25 and 8. No big deal.
    brett brown ftw

Wait, they beat the "T-Wolves" at home????

O
    M
    G
    !
    Copyright 2011 ADK Innovations, LLC dba Philly Sports Central ALL RIGHTS RESERVED

The Sixers and Twolves are gonna be the Celtics and Lakers of the new age

King Breather John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute
    Phil Jackson got fired

Yeah pretty sure he was trying to get fired. He's a joke. Hope he dies.

Hung around long enough to make a shitty lottery pick, so you have to hand it to him for that.

+ Reply to Thread