+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13

Thread: just get rid of this franchise already

King Breather John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute
    Quote Originally Posted by pp999 View Post
    you could go deeper than that in most sports. Losers are revered in Philly. Thome, Halladay, Rowand, Carmichael, shitbag Buddy Ryan, Iverson, etc

I've Got Hard Nips rncd89 has a reputation beyond repute rncd89 has a reputation beyond repute rncd89 has a reputation beyond repute rncd89 has a reputation beyond repute rncd89 has a reputation beyond repute rncd89 has a reputation beyond repute rncd89 has a reputation beyond repute rncd89 has a reputation beyond repute rncd89 has a reputation beyond repute rncd89 has a reputation beyond repute rncd89 has a reputation beyond repute rncd89's Avatar
    trying wayyyyyyyyyy too hard
    If your not mad at this sentence. Than they're is something wrong with you.

who? I mean it's an obvious fact that Philly loves to celebrate athletes that never win anything.
    Copyright 2011 ADK Innovations, LLC dba Philly Sports Central ALL RIGHTS RESERVED

I've Got Hard Nips rncd89 has a reputation beyond repute rncd89 has a reputation beyond repute rncd89 has a reputation beyond repute rncd89 has a reputation beyond repute rncd89 has a reputation beyond repute rncd89 has a reputation beyond repute rncd89 has a reputation beyond repute rncd89 has a reputation beyond repute rncd89 has a reputation beyond repute rncd89 has a reputation beyond repute rncd89 has a reputation beyond repute rncd89's Avatar
    right
    If your not mad at this sentence. Than they're is something wrong with you.

who? I mean it's an obvious fact that Philly loves to celebrate athletes that never win anything.
    Who celebrates Carmichael other than GeriatricPhillyRabbit?
    Forgive me if watching the 76ers, the Flyers, the Primaries and typing on Twitter that I didn't spell it out until you started acting an ass, but I guess I should have expected your nature to reveal itself.

you can take anyone from the shitty late 70's/early 80's teams. Bill Bergey, "Jaws", Wilbert Montgomery.
    Copyright 2011 ADK Innovations, LLC dba Philly Sports Central ALL RIGHTS RESERVED

You draw more attention to them than most of the mouthbreathing WIP callers.
    Forgive me if watching the 76ers, the Flyers, the Primaries and typing on Twitter that I didn't spell it out until you started acting an ass, but I guess I should have expected your nature to reveal itself.

you can take anyone from the shitty late 70's/early 80's teams. Bill Bergey, "Jaws", Wilbert Montgomery.
    You forgot the most famous one..."ROCKY"

I considered it, buy Rocky did win a fake title (though really he didn't even win the second fight against Creed).

But one thing that's sure to rile up Philly Retards is playing the god damn theme song from a 40 year old movie. It's been known to even awaken dmcbrickster from a drunken daze.

+ Reply to Thread