+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 LastLast

Thread: just get rid of this franchise already

Someone post the pic of his house on philaphans lol.

oh he's seen it here
    Copyright 2011 ADK Innovations, LLC dba Philly Sports Central ALL RIGHTS RESERVED

I have Rick pretty mad right now. Called him a pill addict and a compulsive spender via texts.
    Copyright 2011 ADK Innovations, LLC dba Philly Sports Central ALL RIGHTS RESERVED

just get rid of this franchise already

Thats his neighbors house guys

shut up scumbag. We're having fun.

why the **** is there a white dashed line on the edge of the road? Stupid Sweden

well, there goes the rest of my afternoon checking out his compound. got a whole scaffold array next to the door. inflatable pool. rickety swing set. some sweet wiffle furniture in the back.

can't tell if that other thing in his backyard is a flagpole meant to hold those flags that cover the field before a football game or some kind of antenna.

I think he put up the pole so he could broadcast the NSC Sixers pregame show overseas.

nice black Volkswagon growing into the grass parked in the back yard

+ Reply to Thread