+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 13 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 LastLast

Thread: just get rid of this franchise already

Chick Fil A is more for whites. I think you meant Popeyes.

I don't go to Popeye's.

Popeye's is really good.
    Copyright 2011 ADK Innovations, LLC dba Philly Sports Central ALL RIGHTS RESERVED

I like their salad bar.

If you like Popeyes you're no better than a mudshark

Popeye's is better than KFC, and I love KFC. I'm not sure how anyone can not like it, tbh.
    Copyright 2011 ADK Innovations, LLC dba Philly Sports Central ALL RIGHTS RESERVED

I would guess you'd probably run into a lot of women named Darlene yelling at kids named Darnell Jr. at Slopeye's, amirite.

Divya A.
    Sacramento, CA

1.0 star rating 6/19/2016

The service here is horrible. I told her 8 piece chicken tenders and she said she doesn't have that when it clearly says eight piece chicken tenders on the boards. The girl was also very rude and they were so slow. I don't know why they were slow if they had four people on the job and the place was empty

Oh, i'll tell you why they were slow

Quote Originally Posted by e-five View Post
    I would guess you'd probably run into a lot of women named Darlene yelling at kids named Darnell Jr. at Slopeye's, amirite.
    lol

Quote Originally Posted by SwingOnThis View Post
    Divya A.
    Sacramento, CA

1.0 star rating 6/19/2016

The service here is horrible. I told her 8 piece chicken tenders and she said she doesn't have that when it clearly says eight piece chicken tenders on the boards. The girl was also very rude and they were so slow. I don't know why they were slow if they had four people on the job and the place was empty.

Oh, i'll tell you why they were slow
    Divya A. didn't like the service at Popeye's, stop the presses

Denise D.
    Philadelphia, PA

1.0 star rating 6/12/2015

it never fails. every other time we go something is wrong or missing...you go there takes 3 people to place 1 order..including the supervisor.. you place and order and something is wrong or left out..asked for mixed reg and spicy got all regular asked for side of small mashed potatoes..get home ..ta da no potatoes!! i mean this is not rocket science people..and fast food workers want $15 and hr?!??! The chicken is ok..but they need to drink some wake up or energy drink they are all half asleep!! And the place was not busy at all..one woman before me. I can understand a busy lunchtime..or dinnertime..really pathetic service.
    lol

+ Reply to Thread