+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Chris Sale to Red Sox

You'd think the White Sox would go into rebuild and trade Todd Frazier definitely and Jose Abreu if they get the right deal. He might be tough to get good value for coming off his worst year.
    Copyright 2011 ADK Innovations, LLC dba Philly Sports Central ALL RIGHTS RESERVED

Quote Originally Posted by Borderstack View Post
    Not sure I'd be willing to give up Dylan Cozens to get a deal done. He has Adam Dunn without the homeruns or walks written all over him.
    You dangle Pivetta, if that isn't enough you throw in Jeanmar Gomez. Negotiation.

Cozens, lol. Good luck getting him for just Trout.
    Copyright 2011 ADK Innovations, LLC dba Philly Sports Central ALL RIGHTS RESERVED

Quote Originally Posted by pp999 View Post
    You'd think the White Sox would go into rebuild and trade Todd Frazier definitely and Jose Abreu if they get the right deal. He might be tough to get good value for coming off his worst year.
    I wouldn't mind Adam Eaton for the Phillies and trading Herrera.

Odubel comes off as a retard.
    You can go eff yourself brother. I've worked my ass off in my life. In the office and outside moving dirt and stone. Literally **** yourself.

Quote Originally Posted by pp999 View Post
    You dangle Pivetta, if that isn't enough you throw in Jeanmar Gomez. Negotiation.

Cozens, lol. Good luck getting him for just Trout.
    You got that right. Cozens and Pivetta for Trout and a young fireballer and I'll think about it.
    You can go eff yourself brother. I've worked my ass off in my life. In the office and outside moving dirt and stone. Literally **** yourself.

It is weird how we laughed about Papelbon's deal but now teams are lining up to give closers 65 and 80 million bucks.

It is weird how we laughed about Papelbon's deal but now teams are lining up to give closers 65 and 80 million bucks.
    Amaro really was ahead of his time.

I think the Phillies were catalysts for these super rotations. Now teams want their #4 starter to be an ace.

I wouldn't mind Adam Eaton for the Phillies and trading Herrera.

Odubel comes off as a retard.
    I like Herrera more than I thought I would. He was a great rule V pick. I just think he's absolutely maxed out on what he can do, if you're looking for improvement I don't think it's there. He's a guy that you probably just hope he can maintain what he is now.

I agree there. Feels like he is so reliant on contact skills and balls dropping in. Wouldn't mind trading him giving Quinn a shot and trading for someone like J.D. Martinez.

yeah you would think if the Tigers trade Verlander then the rest of them start to go. Martinez is the type of guy that's undervalued, he's not great at anything but he's a good player. I'm just not sure what the Phillies plans are right now, I'd think they're still just going to let young guys play.

and lose 90+ games

Yea that's probably an okay plan.

I think Martinez can be traded for and maybe signed to an extension. He is a good hitter, and looking at the minors I don't really see any power guys that are anywhere close.

+ Reply to Thread