+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Aroldis Chapman gets 5 years, 86 million

Aroldis Chapman gets 5 years, 86 million

from Yankees. Lot of money for a guy thats going to pitch 60-70 innings.
    Copyright 2011 ADK Innovations, LLC dba Philly Sports Central ALL RIGHTS RESERVED

King Breather John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute

jesus

I'm surprised the Nationals gave up that much for Adam Eaton. He's average, and while the prospects they gave up were overrated there had to be a better deal.
    Copyright 2011 ADK Innovations, LLC dba Philly Sports Central ALL RIGHTS RESERVED

White Sox now have the two best prospects in baseball right? Pretty solid.

Quote Originally Posted by pp999 View Post
    from Yankees. Lot of money for a guy thats going to pitch 60-70 innings.
    RAJ was a man ahead of his time.

And now Jansen gets 5 years $80 million?

But Yank$ and Dodger$, amirite?

I wonder if they traded Giles too early.

I'd guess they did. The only actual player they got back was Velasquez. The rest is the kind of trash Christopher would flip for Mike Trout.

Giles pretty much sucked during the first half of 2016. He was worth less at the 2016 trade deadline then when the Phillies traded him last december.

second half was very good, though. And he's not arbitration eligible until 2018. I think anyone who has seen him knows he's got a good chance to be an elite closer.

Yeah, agreed. Even with a down year last year him being locked up for like 5 more years and being near the top of the list in WAR for relievers (which is very flawed I know) would have probably got back more than the Astros' question marks they got for him with the way the reliever market exploded. Oh well.

+ Reply to Thread