+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Thread: First time in my life

First time in my life

That i actually found myself rooting for the Giants. Well done Ben MacAdoo. Has that defense playing really well. Eli has got to stop with the risky throws though.

By my calculations, if form holds and the Cowboys are the 1 seed and the Giants are the 5, it is VERY likely they'll be facing off in the divisional round. No way the Cowboys fans want that. You never want a divisional opponent in the playoffs. Those are hard games to win.

And Cowboys fans on Twitter are already calling for Romo. And i don;t disagree with them. The offense would be much, much better with Romo.

King Breather John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute
    Romo is a stud when he plays. His numbers show that. Statistically one of the best QBs in the league.

King Breather John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute
    the good news for the kid is he wont be on the road until the Superbowl

You're assuming he'll sit the last game here. Would Romo get the start in that scenario?

Oh, I forgot, Romo is such a winning QB. All those playoff wins. If you look closely you may be able to spot 1.

Cowboys can't beat the Giants. Prescott was rattled last night.
    Copyright 2011 ADK Innovations, LLC dba Philly Sports Central ALL RIGHTS RESERVED

My dream scenario is the Giants beat Dallas in the divisional round and then get smoked up in Seattle in the NFCCG.

You hate Seattle.
    Copyright 2011 ADK Innovations, LLC dba Philly Sports Central ALL RIGHTS RESERVED

Then KC over Seattle in the bowl. Andy Reid gets carried off the field and Justin Houston ruptures both ACLs because Reid is so fat.

+ Reply to Thread