+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Thread: First time in my life

wrong
    Copyright 2011 ADK Innovations, LLC dba Philly Sports Central ALL RIGHTS RESERVED

Swing it kind of sounds like you're scared of Big Blue.
    Copyright 2011 ADK Innovations, LLC dba Philly Sports Central ALL RIGHTS RESERVED

I don't have that same feeling that i had in the 07 and 11 playoffs because no Coughlin, but they are concerning.

I don't understand why eagles fans hate Dallas more than the Giants

Everything about "Big Blue" is so much more obnoxious and annoying

To me, Giants fans are actual real fans. Cowboys fans are not. I can respect the former but not the latter.

Because without NY, Philadelphia doesn't exist. I think Eagles fans realize that.

I don't want it to be too difficult for the Eagles to take the super bowl lead in the division.

King Breather John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute
    Quote Originally Posted by SwingOnThis View Post
    To me, Giants fans are actual real fans. Cowboys fans are not. I can respect the former but not the latter.
    most fergusons from here who wear Dallas and Giants gear don't know shiz about football.

they aren't experts like some of our WIP callers

LOL, have the Giants actually won a game by more than 3 points this year?

I know, I know, "you are what your record says your are".

who cares how much they won by?

That i actually found myself rooting for the Giants. Well done Ben MacAdoo. Has that defense playing really well. Eli has got to stop with the risky throws though.

By my calculations, if form holds and the Cowboys are the 1 seed and the Giants are the 5, it is VERY likely they'll be facing off in the divisional round. No way the Cowboys fans want that. You never want a divisional opponent in the playoffs. Those are hard games to win.
    Dumb, they were shut out for about 40 minutes great job coach. But lets talk about their D

And Cowboys fans on Twitter are already calling for Romo. And i don;t disagree with them. The offense would be much, much better with Romo.
    Dumb, I remember you being much smarter, who took over this account? Really Romo? Mr. Choke I am fine with the rookie I am glad a few teams got to him.

Quote Originally Posted by pp999 View Post
    Cowboys can't beat the Giants. Prescott was rattled last night.
    Yes they can 2 games lost by a total of 4 points and I blame Dez for both losses. That second game 8 targets 1 catch 8 yards 1 fumble lost

Dumb, did anyone ever mention that the last time Jints won the bowl Cowboys beat them twice that year?

Quote Originally Posted by Ghost-Of-Ron-Jones View Post
    LOL, have the Giants actually won a game by more than 3 points this year?

I know, I know, "you are what your record says your are".
    Hilarious Swing is so angry he might just swing over to big blue. Its ok Swing everyone should get to enjoy a ring even you

Budman/pp999 what are your thoughts on this walkie-talkie business?

+ Reply to Thread