+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Thread: First time in my life

Cowboys don't match up well with the Giants. Elliott ended up with decent stats but he was a non factor. The fact is that neither team is as good as their record, but if they play again the Giants will hammer them again.
    Copyright 2011 ADK Innovations, LLC dba Philly Sports Central ALL RIGHTS RESERVED

As for "Dez", Jackrabbit do what he do
    Copyright 2011 ADK Innovations, LLC dba Philly Sports Central ALL RIGHTS RESERVED

Not worried about Giants at all

Giants slap them around again if they meet in the playoffs.

Wouldn't want to see Eli in the playoffs if i were the Cowboys.

King Breather John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute
    I think the Giants blow them out by 17-23 points if they face each other.

Quote Originally Posted by pp999 View Post
    Giants slap them around again if they meet in the playoffs.
    Again? Do you watch the games or just type idiotic comments? And if the Jints wouldn't have beat the boys, you would be saying at 14-0 they are gay or bought another o-line. Go back in your hole

yes, again. As in the third time this season. Last game could have been 10 quarters and Dallas wasn't scoring any more points.

King Breather John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute

yes, again. As in the third time this season. Last game could have been 10 quarters and Dallas wasn't scoring any more points.
    \

LOL great game

Quote Originally Posted by John Gulbunney View Post
    Romo is a stud when he plays. His numbers show that. Statistically one of the best QBs in the league.
    Except for the choking part,

Quote Originally Posted by Guest8008 View Post
    Oh, I forgot, Romo is such a winning QB. All those playoff wins. If you look closely you may be able to spot 1.
    Except for the choking part
    Cowboys can't beat the Giants. Prescott was rattled last night.
    \

Yea you never SEE a rookie act like that, the BEST PART IS he will hate the JINTS and that my friend IS A PLUS

JUST LIKE A EAGLFAN PLAYING ONE TEAM WORRYING ABOUT ANOTHER

yeah, had I not mentioned a game against Dallas the Giants may have been more prepared against the Eagles. The loss apparently is on me.

+ Reply to Thread