+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Thread: First time in my life

Quote Originally Posted by pp999 View Post
    yeah, had I not mentioned a game against Dallas the Giants may have been more prepared against the Eagles. The loss apparently is on me.
    It will be ok

I want the Giants to get the 6 seed, hope someone knocks off Seattle before the NFC Championship game
    Copyright 2011 ADK Innovations, LLC dba Philly Sports Central ALL RIGHTS RESERVED

A silver lining in last night's game for you PP999 is that I am facing the Eagles D in the fantasy championship. Eli can die.

I don't root against you in fantasy football, you seem like a real loser IRL so I don't want everything to go wrong. mcbrickster with his wads of gambling cash, ripped abs, and bedroom eyes can go **** himself, though.
    Copyright 2011 ADK Innovations, LLC dba Philly Sports Central ALL RIGHTS RESERVED

lol, thanks buddy. Happy holidays.

King Breather John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute
    Quote Originally Posted by pp999 View Post
    I don't root against you in fantasy football, you seem like a real loser IRL so I don't want everything to go wrong. mcbrickster with his wads of gambling cash, ripped abs, and bedroom eyes can go **** himself, though.

King Breather John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute

First time in my life

Over the last 5 weeks, per @NFLResearch, Eli Manning has a completion rate of 22.2 and a passer rating of 17.6 on throws of 15+ yards.

Over the course of the season, per @NFLResearch, Carson Wentz was a joke.

What we do know is that when Eli makes the playoffs, he either wins the super bowl or loses to the Eagles. And the Eagles ain't in the playoffs this year.

It's looking like

Wash @ Seattle -7.5
    NYG @ Green Bay -4

I would load up on both underdogs at those lines

Dallas and Atlanta byes

Let me guess, you'd buy the half point in each

+ Reply to Thread