+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Thread: First time in my life

King Breather John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute
    only on key numbers 3/7
    so yeah def on that Wash/Seattle game

if you're going to buy one there why not when the line is 4? 4 is a very common score differential.
    Copyright 2011 ADK Innovations, LLC dba Philly Sports Central ALL RIGHTS RESERVED

King Breather John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute
    Quote Originally Posted by pp999 View Post
    if you're going to buy one there why not when the line is 4? 4 is a very common score differential.
    Nah not needed. I think the Vagiants win outright.

I hope the Giants come to Dallas, pp999 will finally shut up.

Giants would destroy them yet again.
    Copyright 2011 ADK Innovations, LLC dba Philly Sports Central ALL RIGHTS RESERVED

Yea 2 games a total of 4 points. Your definition of destroyed, whose the illiterate now? BTW Odell Dropem isn't so great afterall, but what a catch (in a game his team took a beating) against the Cowboys.

Quote Originally Posted by pp999 View Post
    Giants would destroy them yet again.
    But since you just got destroyed I guess we won't ever know. No more talking from you, you suck and your team sucks even more!

Giants had a good season. Lost to the NFC Champs today.

how could they be the nfc champs if they have to play the NFCG in TehDomZ

well if you go with the KN Theory that being at home or on the road makes no difference then that's good for them. And KN knows his stuff, clearly, by going 1-7 in the PSC playoff pickem.

if you can find a post where I said it makes absolutely no difference I'll quit my job and apply to work full time as a chum boy at the bait shop

Green Bay will go into Atlanta and win, because the dome factor is "overrated", not that it makes no difference, not what i said.

sorry for your loss last night though, i can understand why you'd be a little grumpy this morning

+ Reply to Thread