+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Thread: First time in my life

Quote Originally Posted by KrukNut View Post
    if you can find a post where I said it makes absolutely no difference I'll quit my job and apply to work full time as a chum boy at the bait shop
    you'd never make it at the bait shop
    Copyright 2011 ADK Innovations, LLC dba Philly Sports Central ALL RIGHTS RESERVED

King Breather John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute
    Man accused of masturbating in public tells officer his penis was itchy, authorities say
    Arrest report: Alexey Zubkov, 27, tells officer he wanted to get 'good scratch'

HOLLYWOOD, Fla. - A man was arrested Thursday in Hollywood after a woman caught him masturbating in public, authorities said.
    According to an arrest report, the woman called police about 1:30 p.m. and said that she saw a man masturbating in a van parked outside the Cove Apartments at 4300 Sheridan St.

The woman told officers that she saw the incident from her second-floor balcony and went down to confront the suspect, who was identified by police as Alexey Zubkov, 27, but he drove away and returned a short time later.

The responding officer said he confronted Zubkov and asked him if he knew why he was there.

According to the report, Zubkov replied, "Yes. The lady says she saw me jerking off."

Police said Zubkov asked the officer if he could explain himself, and claimed that he has a "very bad itch on his penis and wanted to get a good scratch," so he pulled down his pants to relieve his itch.

Police said Zubkov claimed that he didn't have his penis all the way out, just enough to scratch himself.

Police said the woman had a clear view of Zubkov's van from her balcony.

Because of her statements and his testimony, Zubkov was arrested on a charge of indecent exposure in public.

Copyright 2017 by WPLG Local10.com - All rights reserved.

http://www.local10.com/news/crime/m....uthorities-say

they should have arrested that bitch for peeking into someones vehicle.
    Copyright 2011 ADK Innovations, LLC dba Philly Sports Central ALL RIGHTS RESERVED

Quote Originally Posted by pp999 View Post
    Giants had a good season. Lost to the NFC Champs today.
    I won't take this any further, this had to be tough to watch as a jints fan.

I mean it was disappointing, but if you're 40 years old and punching holes in the wall because your favorite sports team lost then you're pretty retarded.

As for the boys, losing Gregory was crucial IMO. But they have surprised me every week, except the final week. Even the losses to the Giants, its been many years since the Cowboys D played that good. So it is what it is this season is already a success. They will be good for a long time now, thank god 20+ years of mediocrity has sucked.

King Breather John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute
    the Green Bay blowout is going to be amazing

Quote Originally Posted by John Gulbunney View Post
    the Green Bay blowout is going to be amazing

As long as Eagle green is where it should be that's all that concerns me, the universe is back to where it should be. But the bottom feeders will still talk **** though, amazing

honestly if Jordy Nelson is out and it sounds like he will be, I would bet the boys -4

honestly if Jordy Nelson is out and it sounds like he will be, I would bet the boys -4
    Don't think that matters, GB still has great wideouts

is claiborne back?

is claiborne back?
    Questionable, he hasn't called me yet

+ Reply to Thread